Enter Search Item,Hit Search

fedora- freedom| friends| features| first

Friday, January 29, 2010

--------------------------------------Here We Are Again>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know about you but I did enjoy my holiday break. Spent some time traveling, some time with family, some time eating (well . . . probably more than some time), some time being a couch potato, and some time reflecting. I hope all of you recharged your batteries and are ready for a great New Year!




I don't remember when I heard the statement "the glass is half empty or half full" but it is one that I always remember. I think it came from my French teacher in the 11th grade. Young folks ask your peers about it! Anyway . . . I try to remember this throughout my day. We can get pulled to the "dark side" and look at the "half empty" glass but try to catch yourself and move to the "half full" side. It is a habit that can be fixed. We lead by example so I will leave my Positive comments at that . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment